How to apply for the Chinese tourist visa?
If foreigners plan to come to travel in China, you need to apply for the tourist (L) visa in Chinese Embassy and Consulate in your country.
What can you do if lost your visa in China?
Take care of your passport and visa. You’d better make a copy of your passport and visa as the emergency need. Once the credentials are lost, you should report the loss to the local exit-entry administration of the public security bureau in 24 hours.
About us   |   Contact us   |   Feed back

Copy Right ©Henan Province Tourism Administration
Contact Message